Will Grayson, Will Grayson Review


Will Grayson, Will Grayson by David Levithan and John Green (310 pages)
My Rating: 5 Stars
Date Finished: 16 November 2014

Synopsis:
One cold night, in a most unlikely corner of Chicago, two strangers cross paths. Two teens with the same name, running in two very different circles, suddenly find their lives going in new and unexpected directions, culminating in heroic turns-of-heart and the most epic musical ever to grace the high school stage.

My Review:
I didn't think I would enjoy this novel as much as I did. The alternating speakers gave a really cool way of storytelling. Though the main characters share the same name, they couldn't be more different. This is a really cool story about life as a teenager. I highly recommend it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annihilation Book One Review

Hey Guys

Extraordinary Means Review