Hello All!

Hi guys!!!

So if you are a regular reader of my blog, I would first like to thank you for that!! My blog is now over 1 month old!!! I am so excited and happy that I started doing this blog!
I would like to warn you that I am doing NaNoWriMo this year!! Yay!! So because of this, I won't really be able to read that much. (Plus, school is super hectic and I haven't had time to read anything fun at all in a while.)
So if you don't see that many posts in the next month or so, don't be worried! I am fine!! I will try to make posts, both reviews and more fun and personal posts as much as I can over this time.
If you guys want to talk to me about anything recommend me your favorite books, or ask me to review any specific books, feel free to leave comments below!!
Have a wonderful week, I hope to chat at you soon!
XOXO
Dana





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annihilation Book One Review

Hey Guys

Extraordinary Means Review